The Reznor® V3 Series Model UEAS
Reznor® V3 Series Model UEAS gas-fired, high efficiency, separated combustion unit heaters are available in 4 sizes ranging from 131,000 to 305,000 BTUH gas input. Heaters are designed for up to 93% thermal efficiency and are approved for installation in the United States and Canada by ETL. Reznor V3 Series unit heaters have a refreshing appearance with a glossy white cabinet finish and less visible hardware. Each size cabinet is easily suspended from 4 suspension points. The low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet makes connecting control wiring easy with no panels to remove. The addition of a “G” terminal to the low voltage strip, along with the new design of the circuit board, allows for fan only operation (without adding relays). All units have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet for easy gas service connection. The MacroChannel® secondary heat exchanger has a 1/2” PVC pipe for attaching a coupling for ease of installation and cleaning of the required condensate drain. A 4” PVC cleanout cap that is drilled and tapped for a 1/2” NPT fitting is furnished with the heater for attaching the vent condensate drain.
The preeminent new internal feature is the Tcore3 ® high efficiency heat exchanger and single burner combustion system. Other standard features include a single-stage gas valve, multi-try direct spark ignition with timed lockout, pressure switch to verify vent flow, venter motor, aluminum venter wheel with housing, resiliently isolated axial fan and motor assembly, a high temperature limit control, interlock door switch, and a built-in disconnect switch. Operation is controlled through an integrated circuit board. The circuit board monitors heater operation and has LED diagnostic indicator lights to identify abnormalities in control functions.
The 1ST ever separated combustion system in the commercial/industrial heating industry was introduced on a Reznor heater in the 1960s, and that proven technology is continued in this new separated combustion product. Model UEAS separated combustion units require installation of a specially designed combustion air/vent system including the unique concentric adapter box that allows for only one building penetration for both the vent and combustion air.
The V3 Series unit heaters are designed to provide all the features you expect in a Reznor heater plus improved efficiency, easier installation, and a new look ~ both inside and out. Look for the unique white unit with no visible front and bottom hardware, deep red louvers, black side handle, and angled corner to know you have a genuine Reznor unit by Thomas & Betts.
● Up to 93% Thermal efficient
● 50-60 degree F Rise range
● Arranged for use with natural gas (propane conversion kit included with unit)
● NEW Tcore3 titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
● NEW patented Tcore3 single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly
● NEW extruded aluminum secondary heat exchanger (patent pending)
● 115/1/60 Supply voltage
● 115 Volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
● Transformer for 24-volt controls
● Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
● Multi-try direct ignition with 100% lockout
● Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
● Single-stage natural gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 10,000 ft. [3,000 meters] elevation)
● Vibration/noise isolated fan motor
● Sealed control compartment houses all electrical components
● 48 frame, ball bearing, PSC venter motor
● 4-point Suspension
● Built-in disconnect switch (20A @ 115V Rating)
● External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
● Sealed junction box for supply wiring
● External gas connection
● Fully gasketed door panel with safety door switch
● Full fan guard ~ engineered for safety
● Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware and a NEW Reznor appearance
● 409 stainless steel primary heat exchanger
● Totally enclosed fan motor (115 V only)