The Low Intensity LS3 Series Single-Stage, Residentially Approved* Infrared Tube Heater
Packed with quality features, the LS3 Series represents the finest in single-stage low BTU heaters.
Designed for application into low ceiling or select residential applications, LS3 Series heaters are the lowest BTU output heaters offered by Re-Verber-Ray. Performance is enhanced through the use of a specially designed combustion burner, titanium combustion chamber and black coated, aluminized steel radiant tubes. The LS3 Series is ideal for garages, patios, solariums, workshops, kennels, verandas and other similar type applications.
* Select models are CSA Design Certified for use in residential applications (attached to living quarters).
● Hot Surface Ignition with Flame Rod Sensing.
● External operational light(s).
● 24V Control Wiring with Micro-processor Circuitry.
● Dimpled Baffle-MAX technology.
● Flex connection & gas cock included.
● Tool-free access to controls.
● Serviceability while unit is operating.
● Separated air and gas burner chamber.
● Symmetrical placement of ignition tube.
● Hinged control compartment provides ease in servicing.
● 3-piece independent compartment cover.
● ABS plastic air intake collar for connection to 4” PVC/DWV pipe.
● BTU Range: 25,000 – 50,000 BTU/h
● Gas Type: Natural or Propane
● Tube Lengths: 10 ft. – 30 ft.
● Limited Warranty: 1/3/5
● Combustion Chamber: Black Coated Titanium Treated Steel
● Radiant Tubes: Black Coated Aluminized Steel
● Certification: AnSI Z83.20, CSA 2.34, CSA no. 7-89
● Limited Warranty: 1-3-5 (Components-Tubes-Burner)