The Reznor’s Model EMC Wall or Ceiling Mounted Cabinet Unit Heater
Universal mounting. Model EMC cabinet heater offers a wide range of power ratings, voltage and control options. Most installations benefit from the heater’s custom advantages.
The cabinet heater can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling. It can also be recessed (wall or ceiling) as required.
The fans are powered by two-speed motors with permanently lubricated sleeve bearings for many years of trouble-free service.
The blower wheel is mounted directly on the motor shaft, which reduces the noise level. No belts or bearing blocks are required for the blowers.
Four cabinet sizes are available.
● Standard: white.
● Optional: almond, metallic silver, bronze, metallic charcoal, textured black, beige-grey, aluminum
● Custom colors available upon request.
● Standard: epoxy/polyester powder paint.
● 208V, 240V, 277V, 347V, 480V, 600V, 1 or 3-phase
● 18-gauge steel.
● Extruded aluminum bar grilles prevent insertion of foreign objects.
● Optional fresh air inlet damper.
● Optional air filters.
● High-limit temperature control with automatic reset.
● 240V control circuit included
● Direct drive, variable speed squirrel-cage fan operating.
● Fan delay.
● 240V/208V factory-lubricated motor (1/15 HP).
● Durable tubular heating element with fins.
● Four cabinet lengths are available: 28 in. (711 mm), 48 in. (1219 mm), 66 in. (1676 mm), 80 in. (2032 mm).
● Wide range of control available.
For greater comfort, it is highly recommended that a wall mounted thermostat be used.
● Multi-position mounting (surface, semi-recessed, recessed).
● Maximum recommended installation height: 10 ft. (3 m).
● Recess trim kit available for recessed or semi-recessed units.
● Sub-base and special back plate available.
● 1-year warranty against defects.