The PA16NA 16 Seer R-410A Air Conditioners
The PA16NA unit offers our efficient, 16 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Like miles-per-gallon for a car, SEER ratings allow consumers to compare energy efficiency of air conditioners – the higher the SEER, the better the efficiency. This model also features our deluxe dense grille for greater protection of the unit’s outside coil.
Efficient, Environmentally Sound
If your concern over environmental issues is on equal footing with your desire to be comfortable at home, the PA16NA air conditioner is offered with chlorine-free, R-410A refrigerant. Attractive, designed for minimal effect on the Earth’s ozone layer and built to last, this is a smooth-running, energy-saving cooling machine. This unit incorporates the EPA-approved and industry accepted R-410A refrigerant, the environmentally sound alternative to R-22.
– ENERGY STAR®
– Single-stage scroll compressor
– R-410A Refrigerant
– Deluxe dense grill
These air conditioners use the EPA-approved and chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant, an
environmentally-sound alternative to R-22, for minimal effect on the Earth’s ozone layer.
1) Durable fan motor — Battling the summer heat for years of smooth-running operation, our fan motor ensures reliable comfort.
2) Minimal resistance — The exclusive design of our fan blades improves economy and reduces noise from turbulent air movement.
3) Good looks — The corrosion-resistant, painted exterior ﬁnish will stay looking good now, and for years to come.
4) Reliable R-410A compressor — You want the most important part of the entire unit to stay running strong, right? With built–in protective features, our compressor operates quietly and reliably for years of cooling comfort.
5) Smooth and quiet — Rubberized isolation pads create a buffer between the base pan and the compressor to absorb vibrations and minimize noise.
The Well-Built Warranty.
Every air conditioner and evaporator coil we offer is covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty.* This warranty applies to the original owner of the properly registered product.
Run-tested and right for you.
Because we only feel comfortable providing you with long-lasting comfort and efﬁciency, only products that complete our testing with a 100% success rate make it out of the factory.
WHAT IS SEER?
Like a car’s mpg, SEER (Seasonal Energy Efﬁciency Ratio) is the measure of cooling
efﬁciency for an air conditioner. It tells you how much heat is removed from your home
in relation to how many watts per hour it takes to reach your set comfort level. The higher the number the better, because when you waste energy you waste money.To give you an example, the minimum SEER level for cooling operation in the U.S. is now 13. Payne offers models that well exceed that, giving you even better efﬁciency.
*Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty restrictions are not allowed will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certiﬁcate at payne.com for complete details.