“The Outfitter R-410A Split System Heat Pump Units 7.5-20 Tons
These units are completely assembled, piped and wired at the factory to provide one-piece shipment and rigging. Each unit is pressurized with a holding charge of refrigerant-R-410a for storage and/or shipping.
All models include the Simplicity controls system, engineered for ease of set up and programming, to provide alarm monitoring. Free local networking carries all alarm and diagnostic data directly to an on-site PC. Along with the Simplicity control system products from 15-20 tons are available in single or dual (2 or 4 pipe) refrigerant circuits for redundancy in operation and various application choices such as one outdoor unit matched with two indoor units.
The compact design, clean styling, and quiet operation make these condensing units suitable for almost any outdoor location. On rooftops . . . because they weigh much less than a single package unit of similar capacity and are much easier to rig and support. At ground level . . . because their ample sub-cooling capacity allows them to be located three or more stories below the evaporator coil.
Every compressor, condenser fan motor, crankcase heater, and electrical control circuit is checked to assure a trouble-free start-up and years of reliable operation. The condenser fan guards are vinyl-coated to provide additional rust protection and to enhance the appearance of the unit. Scroll compressors are mounted on rubber isolators to reduce the transmission of vibration. Vertical discharge condenser fans direct sound upward and away from any surrounding structures. All sheet metal parts are constructed of commercial grade (G90) galvanized steel. The external parts are coated with a powder paint to assure a quality finish for many years. This UL approved coating system has passed the 1000 hour, 20% salt spray test per ASTM Standard B117.
All models include a 1-year limited warranty on the complete unit. A 5-year compressor warranty comes standard on the 090 – 240 Mbh models ..
● Meets EPACT 2005 and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-1999 efficiency standards
● R-410A refrigerant
● Simplicity Controls
● Inherently protected condenser fan motors
● 2-pipe and 4-pipe configurations available.
● Five-minute anti-short cycle timer and minimum compressor run time
● Standard operation to 40 F.
● Factory installed disconnects, convenience outlet and Technicoated coil option
● Scroll compressors provide both high efficiency and reliability
● Condenser coils are constructed of copper tube, aluminum fins for durability and long lasting and efficient operation
● Crankcase heaters that will be de-energized when the compressor is operating
● Self contained high and low pressure controls
● Solid state or internal line break compressor motor protection
● Class 2, 24-volt thermostat control circuit
● A filter-drier is shipped in the unit’s control box for field installation in the liquid line. Copper stub-outs are factory mounted on the suction and liquid lines to simplify the field piping connections
● Compressor staging for capacity reduction provides more economical operation and even temperature levels within the conditioned space (Except 7.5 ton)
● 5 year compressor & 1 year parts on all models.
Available models for Outfitter™ Series PH/PJ 90 to 240 MBH R-410A Split Sytem Heat Pump Units-
1) Outfitter™ Series PH R-410A Split Sytem Heat Pump/Standard Efficiency 2 Pipe: PH-07, PH-10, PH-15 and PH-20.
2) Outfitter™ Series PJ R-410A Split Sytem Heat Pump/Standard Efficiency 4 Pipe: PJ-15 and PJ-20.”