The FME2404 RL Series Remote Low Side Flakers Ice Machine
Ideal for ice displays in retail settings, therapeutic use in hospitals and care facilities, and used in blended beverages, Scotsman flake ice machines produce a soft, slow-melting and versatile ice form that never fails to please.
Ideal for customers with central refrigeration systems, the FME2404RLS produces up to 2,400 lbs. of flake ice in 24 hours.
● AutoSentry™ self-monitoring system – Prevents costly repairs by continuously checking workload on gearbox, shutting down the system before a problem develops.
● Durable, high-grade stainless steel construction – Massive, self-aligning spherical roller bearings and patented double-flight auger evenly distribute the load with a heavy-duty direct-drive gearbox for high reliability and long life.
● Plastic drain pan with larger outlet – Greater ability to quickly channel water away to prevent particulate buildup and rust.
● Rust-free and restriction-free drain system – One-piece plastic drain tubes with larger ID allow for obstruction-free water flow.
● Excellent warranty – Three-year parts on all components. Three-year labor on all components. Five-year parts on compressor.
● 24 hr Production: 2455 lb @ 70/50, 2000 lb @ 90/70
● Dimensions: 42″ W x 24″ D x 27″ H
● Shipping Carton: 45.5″ W x 27.5″ D x 32″ H
● Shipping Weight: 425 lb
● Available Condenser Options: Remote Condenser and Compressor
Energy & Water Usage:
● Energy: 3.26 kWh/100 lb
● Water: 12.0 gallons/100 lb
● Base electrical, Volts/Hz/Phase: 208-230/60/1
● BTU Per Hour: 12,000
● Max. Fuse Size: 15 amps
● Circuit Wires: 2
● Min. Circuit Ampacity: 20.6