The FFIENP R-410A Apartment Fan Coil
Enhanced Performance with Payne® Indoor Coils
No heat pump system is complete without the fan coil. Payne has fan coils that support R-410A refrigerant. They are a perfect match with any of our heat pumps to deliver quiet, energy-efficient comfort. Our copper tube, aluminum fin coil provides exceptional heat transfer needed for heating and cooling effectiveness and efficiency.
These heat pumps and fan coils use the EPA-approved and chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant,
an environmentally-sound alternative to R-22, for minimal effect on the Earth’s ozone layer.
● Up-Flow Apartment
● R-410A Refrigerant
1. Durable fan motor — Providing year after year of smooth-running operation in extreme temps, our fan motor ensures reliable comfort.
2. Effortless heat or cool — The reliable reversing valve easily switches functions from heating to cooling and back again, as the temperature demands.
3. Good looks — The corrosion-resistant, painted exterior finish will stay looking good now, and
for years to come.
4. Reliable R-410A compressor — You want the most important part of the entire unit to stay running strong, right? With built–in protective features, our compressor operates quietly and reliably season after season.
5. Smooth and quiet — Rubberized isolation pads create a buffer between the base pan and the compressor to absorb vibrations and minimize noise.