“The R410A Light Commercial Evaporator Coil (FC90E4WN1)
Coleman offers high efficiency evaporator coils for cooling and heat pump applications. They are engineered to be installed with Coleman furnaces and to be matched with Coleman cooling and heat pump outdoor units. All coils are available as sweat-connect models for convenience and ease of matching. Models include: Light Commercial Full Cased Upflow Coil (FC90E4WN1)
● Light Commercial upflow coils are available to match high capacity systems and furnaces.
● Field transition may be required. All Coleman evaporator coils are factory leak-tested, dehydrated, sealed and shipped with a holding charge.
● Coil casings are made of galvanized steel to resist rust and corrosion.
● Staggering rows of rifled copper tubes provide optimum moisture removal and high performance.
● Factory installed R410A TXV.
● Insulated Cabinet – All evaporator coil cabinets are thermally insulated to prevent sweating.
● Internally Clean – All evaporator coils are factory leak-tested, dehydrated, sealed and shipped with a holding charge.
● Durable Finish – Coil casings are made of pre-painted steel. The pre-treated flat galvanized steel provides a better paint to steel bond, which resists corrosion and rust creep.
● Optimum Heat Transfer – Using the latest in heat transfer technology, staggered rows of rifled copper tubes are mechanically expanded into aluminum fins to provide optimum air to surface contact for ample moisture removal as well as high performance ratings.
● Factory Installed R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve – Provides flexibility to match high efficiency applications at a lower installed cost.”