The F1522L PRODIGY® Remote Low Side Flakers Ice Machine
Ideal for ice displays in retail settings, therapeutic use in hospitals and care facilities, and used in blended beverages, Scotsman flake ice machines produce a soft, slow-melting and versatile ice form that never fails to please.
With the advanced self-diagnostic Prodigy technology, the Prodigy remote low-side flake ice machines units are ideal for customers with central refrigeration systems. The small footprint saves space while providing maximum ice output.
Prodigy flake ice machines create superior flake ice with greater efficiency and reliability. Scotsman flakes cool more quickly than other forms of ice while delivering very low production costs. The small, soft bits of flake ice are ideal for blended cocktails, produce, seafood and meat displays as well as therapeutic uses in healthcare facilities.
● AutoAlert™ indicator lights – Innovative LED lights keep you informed of your machine’s operating status, signaling your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize and more.
● Easy preventive maintenance – Easily removed panels allow clear access to internal components. Diagnostic code display ensures the right fix the first time. External, reusable air filter is easily removable.
● Smart-Board™ – An optional advanced feature, Smart-Board provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues.
● Vari-Smart™ – An optional Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice-level control sensor enables you to program ice levels for up to seven days in advance, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin.
● Best warranty in the industry – Offering the industry-leading three-year parts and labor and five-year parts on the compressor warranty.
● 24 hr Production: 1445 lb @70/50, 1205 lb @ 90/70
● Dimensions: 22.9″ W x 24″ D x 27″ H
● Shipping Carton: 25.5″ W x 27.5″ D x 32.5″ H
● Shipping Weight: 224lb
● Available Condenser Options: Remote condenser and compressor
Energy & Water Usage:
● Energy: 3.7 kWh/100 lb
● Water: 12.0 gallons/100 lb
● Base electrical, Volts/Hz/Phase: 208-230/60/1
● BTU Per Hour: 7,200
● Max. Fuse: 15 amps
● Circuit wires: 2
● Min. Circuit Ampacity:19.1