The ENDLESS Glass Door TEM & TEL Series Merchandisers with Remote Refrigeration Systems
● Remote refrigeration system removes heat from the sales space which lowers air conditioning load and saves energy
● Recessed evaporator coil increases product visibility by 6-1/2 inches
● Standard electronic controller with monitoring and alarm functions
● Standard LED lighting
● Heavy-duty, two-position cantilever shelves with standard price tag molding
● Reversible dual pane glass doors
● Standard flat front for areas with more limited sales space. An optional curb is available. Protective bumpers are provided on both styles.
REMOTE REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS:
Remote refrigeration systems include a condensing unit with all necessary components supplied for installation including a solenoid valve. Temperature and defrost settings are adjusted through the standard electronic controller located on the merchandiser. Remote models can also be designed to connect with a parallel rack system.
The ENDLESS ADVANTAGES:
With 32 basic modules in medium and low temp and a choice of 24- or 30-inch wide doors, endless merchandisers are designed to fit most any space requirement. They can be used as stand-alone models or combined for a continuous line up.
Endless merchandisers are available with either a top-mount remote or self-contained refrigeration system depending on the sales space requirements.
Remote systems reduce heat and noise on the sales floor and are usually preferred in areas where roof installation is no problem.
Endless SC models offer a self-contained refrigeration system for quick and easy installation in areas where space is limited and roof access isn’t practical.
No matter the choice, endless merchandisers offer distinct advantages:
● Choice of models with either 24-inch or 30-inch wide doors to best fit the sales space. Standard 63″ tall doors provide a 61″ vertical product viewing area.
● Five durable, two-position cantilever shelves per door for the maximum merchandising
flexibility. Each shelf holds up to 135 lbs.
● Bottom support rails are designed to allow forklift access from the sides or back.
● Standard LED lighting
● Merchandisers come with a flat front for areas with more limited sales space. An optional curb is available. Protective bumpers are provided on both styles.
● Trim pieces on each end may be provided in black, white or stainless steel.
● Standard white or black textured finishes inside and out provide an attractive showcase while hiding scratches and dents that may occur over time.
Available models for ENDLESS Glass Door TEM & TEL Series Merchandisers with Remote Refrigeration Systems-
● 30″ Wide Door Models-
1) Medium Temp: TEM-2-30, TEM-3-30, TEM-4-30 and TEM-5-30.
2) Low Temp: TEL-2-30, TEL-3-30, TEL-4-30 and TEL-5-30.
● 24″ Wide Door Models-
1) Medium Temp: TEM-3-24, TEM-4-24, TEM-5-24 and TEM-6-2.
2) Low Temp: TEL-3-24, TEL-4-24, TEL-5-24 and TEL-6-24