The EH430 PRODIGY® ECLIPSE® 1400 Remote Low Side Cuber Ice Machine
Convenient, Dependable Performance
The classic cuber ice machine is a best seller for Scotsman Ice Systems. Perfect for mixed drinks, carbonated beverages, ice displays and ice retailing in all types of operations. Explore ice cuber machines for your restaurant, convenience store, hotel or other establishment.
The small footprint and narrow profile of the Eclipse ice machines offer the ability to place the ice machine at the drive-through window, self-service beverage station or anywhere a high-capacity ice source is needed that won’t interfere with its surroundings.
● Low height for easy installation under low ceilings and soffits.
● AutoAlert™ indicator lights constantly communicate about operating status and actually signal your staff when it’s time to descale, sanitize, and more-making upkeep practically foolproof.
● Eclipse technology moves the compressor and condenser to the roof, moving noise and heat away from customers and workers, resulting in a quieter environment.
● An optional advanced feature Smart-Board™ provides NAFEM data protocol and operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues.
● An optional Vari-Smart™ ultrasonic ice level control eliminates the need for bin thermostats.
Remote-cooled model is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Save up to an estimated $718 annually as calculated via Food Service Technology Center (www.fishnick.com).
● 24 hr production: 1425 lb @ 70/50, 1200 lb @ 90/70
● Dimensions: 30″ W x 24″ D x 29″ H
● Shipping Carton: 33”.5 W x 27.8” D x 28” H
● Shipping Weight: 150 lb / 68 kg
● Available Condenser Options: Remote
Energy & Water Usage:
● 5.0 kWh/100 lb
● Water: 18.0 gallons/100 lb
● Base Electrical Ice Head, Volts/Hz/Phase: 115/60/1
● Base Electrical Condensing Unit, Volts/Hz/Phase: 208-230/60/1
● BTU Per Hour: 19,000
● Max Fuse Size Ice Head: 15 amps
● Max Fuse Size Condensing Unit: 30 amps
● Circuit Wire: 2
● Min. Circuit Capacity Ice Head: Cord
● Min. Circuit Ampacity Condensing Unit: 17.8
*Technical specs are based on remote-cooled model single-phase.