“The Echelon MERV 13 Media Air Cleaner 20 x 20
● MERV 13 throughout the entire life of the media element.
○ MERV 13 rating means that the media is excellent at removing even the smallest micron-sized particles.
● Offers great dust holding capacity at very low air resistance.
● The narrower 6.75″” cabinet allows for easier installations and more flexible applications.
● No pleat spacers needed (combs) – The Installation is simple. Just place the media in the top and bottom rails and slide in, faster than a cake box.
● The SelfSeal™ dramatically reduces air bypass and air leakage, improving filtering performance.
● Requires replacement every 1 to 2 years and provide long term performance not found in other MERV 13 filters in the industry.
● 20 x 20 size
● Allergy protection:
○ 76% efficient at removing particles sizes of 0.3 to 1.0 micron such as pet dander.
○ 93% efficient at removing particles sizes of 1.0 to 3.0 micron such as mold spores.
○ 97% efficient at removing particles sizes of 3.0 to 10.0 micron such as pollen.
● Rated airflow is 800 – 1200 CFM
○ 0.13” w.c. @ 800 CFM
○ 0.23″” w.c. @ 1200 CFM
R● eplacement media S1-AA313
● Will support a 400lb furnace or air handler
Echelon Media Air Cleaners:
Echelon Media Air Cleaners fit virtually everyone’s needs. The MERV 10 series is an excellent choice for keeping today’s high efficiency furnaces and air handlers operating at peak performance.* In addition, it effectively removes allergy-causing particles, such as dust, pollen, fungi, mold and pet dander. If you need even better allergy relief, choose MERV 13 air cleaners to remove bacteria and tiny virus size particles from 0.3 to 1 microns (10 times smaller than you can see) at the rate of 75%! No matter which one you choose, the particles are removed from the air stream and are permanently trapped in the highly efficient media.
* MERV means “Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value,” a standard for measuring the overall efficiency of a filter.”