“The 135 Pints per Day Echelon Central Ventilating Dehumidifier
This 135 pint per day unit can easily be installed in the basement, crawlspace or attic. It incorporates built in ventilation technology and fan cycling features to provide better air circulation and mixing of the dehumidified air throughout the home. This unit will handle up to 7,400 sq. ft. depending on the home geographical location and how energy efficient the 8’ceiling height home is.
Optimal/Most Efficient Solution for Whole Home Humidity Control
Coleman Echelon™ Central Dehumidifiers monitor conditions 24-7, ready to tackle the toughest humidity conditions within the home at any time.
● During partial load conditions, often prevalent within the home.
● During those days and times where there is not a need or call for cooling:
1) Spring and Autumn months
2) Cloudy and rainy days
3) Nighttime and morning hours
● When high humidity is an issue/problem in specific areas of the home.
● When dependable, reliable 24-7 humidity control is critical to the health of your family.
● Air Filtration – Washable MERV 8 filter included
● Ventilation – built-in ventilation fan and programmable cycles modes.
How whole home dehumidifiers work:
Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, an Echelon™ central dehumidifier pulls air from every room through the return ducts, removing moisture and cycling dry air back throughout your home.
Get the protection you need:
● In spring and fall when humidity can rise but temperatures aren’t hot enough to use air conditioning.
● When excess moisture is more than your air conditioner can handle alone.
● In higher-efficiency, tighter homes when air conditioning doesn’t need to run as long, but trapped moisture continues to build.”