The C0830 PRODIGY® Modular Cuber Ice Machine
The classic cuber ice machine is a best seller for Scotsman Ice Systems. Perfect for mixed drinks, carbonated beverages, ice displays and ice retailing in all types of operations. Explore ice cuber machines for your restaurant, convenience store, hotel or other establishment.
This self-monitoring ice machine with external indicator lights continuously communicates the machine’s operating status for complete confidence in its ice-making capability.
● AutoAlert™ indicator lights – Innovative LED lights keep you informed of your machine’s operating status, signaling your staff when it is time to descale, sanitize and more.
● WaterSense – The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup, extending time between cleanings.
● Smart-Board™ – An optional advanced feature, Smart-Board provides NAFEM data protocol and additional operational data that can be displayed on-screen or transmitted remotely, resulting in early alert and fast diagnosis of operating issues.
● Vari-Smart™ – An optional Vari-Smart ultrasonic ice-level control sensor enables you to program ice levels for up to seven days in advance, keeping just the right amount of freshly made ice in the bin.
Remote-cooled models are ENERGY STAR® qualified. Save up to an estimated $318 annually as calculated via Food Service Technology Center (www.fishnick.com).
● 24 hr production: 905 lb @ 70/50, 724 lb 90/70
● Dimensions: 30” W x 24” D x 29” H
● Shipping Carton: 33.5” W x 27.5” D x 34” H
● Shipping Weight: 220 lb
● Available Condenser Options: Air, water or remote
Energy & Water Usage:
● Energy: 5.3 kWh/100 lb
● Water: 21.6 gallons/100 lb
● Base Electrical, Volts/Hz/Phase: 208-230/60/1
● BTU Per Hour: 13,700
● Max. Fuse Size: 15 amps
● Circuit Wires: 2
● Min. Circuit Ampacity: 10.2
*Technical specs shown are based on air-cooled model.